REOPEN NOTICE OF THE NATIONAL ELEPHANT CONSERVATION CENTER (NECC)
The National Elephant Conservation Center (NECC), is reopened to visitors starting June 15, 2020. However, the number of visitors is limited to 150-200 people a day. Visitation hours will be from 10.30am to 4.30pm daily.
All visitors must comply with the Government's Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Visitors with a body temperature above 37.5oC and showing symptoms such as sore throat, cough and shortness of breath are NOT ALLOWED to enter the PKGK area.
Visitors are advised to download the MySejahtera Apps and are required to comply with any recent government directive or SOP.
Visitors who wish to enter the PKGK area must comply with the following requirements:
- Temperatura screening at the entrance.
- Check in via QR code/manual registration.
- Follow the time limit set in each area of PKGK activity.
- Guided tours by Tourist Guides not exceeding 10 persons per group are encouraged.
- Group activities are not allowed.
- Face mask is recommended.
- Visitors who wish to use the surau should bring their own praying mat and telekung.