EXTENDED DEADLINE - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR SEMINAR BIODIVERSITY 2017
8th BIODIVERSITY SEMINAR 2017
Department of Wildlife and National Parks (DWNP) Peninsular Malaysia is pleased to invite colleagues, students, researchers and professionals working in the biodiversity field to submit abstracts for the 8th Biodiversity Seminar 2017 to be held on 20 - 23 November 2017 at Royal Chulan Seremban. This seminar is supported by UNDP with GEF Grant Financing (Improving Connectivity in the Central Forest Spine Landscape Project).
The objectives of this seminar are to:
- Compile research findings from research projects and biodiversity expeditions held in 2016 – 2017 in various protected areas and conservation areas in Malaysia.
- Provide a platform for exchange of ideas amongst researchers and practitioners in the field of wildlife and protected areas management.
- Discuss the latest approaches and techniques in assessment and evaluation of biodiversity and physical environment in relation to a better management of protected areas.
- Promote cooperation and networking amongst practitioners and researchers in management of protected areas and conservation of biodiversity.
Detailed instructions for abstract submissions:
- Language : English
- Title : Running title should not exceed 60 characters, including letters and spaces.
- Author : Submitted abstracts must contain name of all authors, details of the institution address, corresponding author’s name and correct details (email address, phone, and fax number).
- Abstract : Abstract should follow immediately after affiliation of author(s) and not exceeding 200 words. A maximum of five (5) keywords should be included below the abstract to explain the contents of the papers.
Please download the abstract template from the link provided:
Following notification of acceptance of the abstract submitted, all authors will be issued a formal seminar invitation with further details by October 15, 2017.
If you have any further questions regarding participation that are not answered, please contact the Seminar Biodiversity secretariat at 03-9086 6530 / 6924/ 6929.
We look forward to an exciting and intellectually stimulating seminar.